Sandbox is a personal website package that provides you with a blog, image gallery, file downloads area, and the ability to create miscellaneous custom webpages.
Features of Sandbox
- Custom pages created on the fly, provided you know HTML.
- Skinning built around the XTemplate PHP class. Change the entire look of your site without ever touching the PHP!
- XHTML 1.1/CSS standards compliant in the default skin.
- Graduated user levels, from totally anonymous, up to full fledged administrators.
- Google Analytics support – Just input your Analytics ID.
- RSS feeds for blog, gallery, downloads, and comments.
- IP banning with CIDR range support.
- Errors for missing or bad links send the proper HTTP status codes to the user agent.
- Error reporting emailed to the site owner. No details of the error are exposed to visitors.
- Support for friendly URLs controlled through .htaccess.
- Full BBCode support throughout most modules.