Sense To RSS is a FREEWARE TOOL that works with both the Personal and Professional Edition variants of the Sense Editor to create RSS Feeds.
The Sense To RSS / Sense Editor combination is an alternative to dedicated RSS Feed authoring applications.
Its hands-on approach allows unrestricted feed customisation and namespace extension providing real flexibility and the potential for future proofing against RSS specification changes.
To make RSS feeds, no technical knowledge of XML and HTML markup languages is required – ALL FEED EDITING IS IN PLAIN TEXT .
- IMPROVED GRAPHICS USER INTERFACE to enhance useability.
- Revised interfacing to Sense for faster authoring
- Apple itunes-podCast, blogChannel and RSS Version 0.91 and 2.0 feed templates provided.
- Built-in support for adding customised feed templates.
- Custom namespace extension supported.
- All editing in plain-text using the Sense Editor.
- Optional item description styling in HTML.
- Comprehensive ISO-8859-1 special character support.
- Integral browser display of feed output switchable between HTML representation and raw XML views.
- Comprehensive help pages include namespace extension to resolve the interoperability warning Missing atom:link with rel="self" often encountered when using Feed Validator .