AutomounMaker is a DONATEWARE, OS X native Universal Binary, easy tool to mount filesystems of type AFP, FTP, http, NFS, SMB. If you use always the same shared volume on your desktop, AutomountMaker is more easy than the classic Connect to Server… proposed by Apple. Another advantage is to be able to mount automatically your favorite volume when you open your session.
New in this Version:
- Removed deprecated 10.4 cocoa method and 10.5 optimized
- Fixed minor interface bugs
- Added new implementation to save new scripts with the POSIX authorization 600
- Added the systematic use URLs instead of filenames
- Added localization for German and Italian
- Added new implementation, based on tips for viewing the password if the preference option is enabled
- Added control input required for the fields FS Server Type and Server Name
- Added key Minimum system version with value 10.4 in Info.plist to prohibit the launching of the application with an earlier version of the operating system
- Many more enhancements.