BookMacster, the new Bookmarks Master for your Mac, maintains your bookmarks in one or more documents, which may be configured to automatically mirror your bookmarks in Safari, Firefox, Camino, Google Bookmarks, Delicious, OmniWeb, Opera, or Shiira — either separately or, if you prefer, combined. Your bookmarks can be sorted (alphabetized), verified, and checked for duplicates — either manually, or automatically when needed. You can also search for bookmarks, reorganize, and edit bookmarks’ attributes, which BookMacster imports and exports seamlessly, with the above browser apps as well as loose bookmarks files and bookmarks on other Mac accounts. BookMacster is recommended over Bookdog, for users of Mac OS 10.5 or later.
- Seamless import/export with Safari, Camino, Firefox, Opera OmniWeb, Google
Bookmarks, Delicious and Shiira.
- Verifies bookmarks, intelligently handles redirects.
- Intuitive interface for quickly fixing broken
- Configurable to sort automatically
when Safari bookmarks are changed.
- Seamlessly synchronizations between
- Synchronizes bookmarks between web
- Automatically supports multiple
- Choose which folders you want to be
sorted or not sorted.
- Options for how to sort.
- Safe! is not a Safari plug-in; does
not "hack" Safari !
- Universal. Native running on either
PowerPC-based Macs and the new Intel-based Macs.