Manage your domains with Domainer. Domainer lets you keep track of the domains you own, and the domains you want to own letting you know when they expire and which ones provide the best bang for your buck.
With Domainer you can quickly analyze the value of domains by getting quick access to a website’s Google PageRank, AlexaRank, Incoming Links, Delicious Social Tags and popular Digg stories. All packaged together in the most beautiful Mac OS X interface you have ever seen in a domain management tool!
RAGE Domainer now gets important blog popularity details and RSS subscriber information for both your blogs and your competitor’s blogs. Using statistics from some of the most influential websites including technorati.com and feedburner.com, you can now compare how popular your blog is relative to your competitors.
Domainer is the essential tool for users who regularly buy and sell domains, own and maintain multiple websites or want to keep track of their competitor’s online marketing and search engine optimization (SEO) strategies.
- Track domain creation and expiration dates and even sync them with iCal
- Provides you with the only Mac OS X application to easily monitor PageRank, AlexaRank, Incoming Links and Social Bookmarks
- Helps you determine why your competitors rank higher than you in search engines and what you can do to outrank them
- Quickly shows you the popularity of domains including “Up And Comers” so you can make informed investment decisions
- Provides the top ten social bookmark tags so you can see who has tagged your website on http://del.icio.us
- Create customized Smart Groups to keep your domains organized
- Store all the information for multiple domains in one easy to use, beautiful, Mac OS X application
- Import domains from other management systems