Fugu is a graphical frontend to the commandline Secure File Transfer application (SFTP).
SFTP is similar to FTP, but unlike FTP, the entire session is
encrypted, meaning no passwords are sent in cleartext form, and is thus
much less vulnerable to third-party interception.
Fugu allows you to take advantage of SFTP’s security without having to
sacrifice the ease of use found in a GUI.
Fugu also includes support for SCP file transfers, and the ability to create secure tunnels via SSH.
- Drag and drop upload and download of files.
- External editor support.
- Image previews.
- Directory upload (not natively supported in SFTP).
- Permissions, owner and group modification.
- Directory histories.
- Support for international characters, including Chinese and Japanese glyphs.
- A Console, which may be used like a command line SFTP session.
- Support for Public Key Authentication.
- Support for connections to alternate ports.
- Full Aqua interface.
- SCP support.
- Ability to create SSH Tunnels.
- Keychain support.