iRAPP stands for "interactive Remote APPlication" – a remote access software that allows you to view and fully interact a remote or locally networked Mac. iRAPP makes it possible that you can work seamlessly and simultaneously on your PC and Mac. It cohesively merges the OS X desktop into the Windows environment unlike any other remote access software currently on the market.
Access one or multiple Mac Computers across your network seamlessly or with any RDP Client for all your PC to Mac or Mac to Mac needs. Use the same keyboard, screen and mouse as iRAPP merges OS X with your Windows XP or Vista environment in perfect harmony.
iRAPP is the natural evolution of the remote system access; it merges the connected systems and gives the user the desired usability and experience.
You can either use our cohesive iRAPP client or any RDP client, this allows you now to access with the following needs: PC to Mac, Mac to Mac, Unix to Mac, Thin Client to Mac.
- iRAPP Client connection to one or more systems with Mac OS X
- iRAPP Server can work in single user or muliple user mode ( license dependent )
- Open any Mac application and use it directly from your PC environment
- View Mac navigation bar and Mac desktop icons on your PC
- Float the Mac menu anywhere on your PC system via OS X Smart Menu Bar, or dock it at the top of the screen (just like the default position on the Mac itself)
- Increase speed and image quality using PC-only or Mac-only Remote Desktop modes
- Auto-run / auto-termination of OS X applications
- Local network auto-scan for available iRAPP Servers
- Copy and paste text (plain text, Unicode text, RTF, HTML), graphics and photos between Mac and PC
- Support for multi-monitor displays (you can assign Mac and PC to different monitors, drag Mac applications
- across two monitors, and stretch applications across multiple monitors)
- Print from any Mac application to a printer that is connected to your Mac (physically or via Wi-Fi)
- Resize and move the iRAPP workspace on your PC desktop, or dock it at the top of the screen
- Define and store preferred monitor and iRAPP workspace options for each connection address
- Choose preferred screen mode on the Mac side to set it automatically at the session start
- Keep your user session working on the Mac even when you are disconnected and then re-connect to the same
- user-session later
- Mouse pointer image synchronization
- Custom Keyboard Mapping for international users
- Save connection settings to a file or restore your settings from a file
- Separate settings for each iRAPP Server
- Password storage for system auto-login