Nimbus is a GUI controller to Canto’s Cumulus Server 5.5 software. It provides an administrator or non-administrator with the ability to perform some of the typical Cumulus admin tasks with the click of a button. Nimbus is especially useful to those who don’t like fiddling around with Cumulus 5.5 (OS X) in its default command-line form. Here’s to making Cumulus Server.
- Start/stop Cumulus Server with a click of a button. No more command line!
- Display server uptime without launching the Terminal.
- One-click Cumulus catalog backups.
- Works with both default and custom installations of Cumulus Server 5.5
- One-click log viewing and cleanup.