Viscosity provides a complete OpenVPN solution for Leopard (Mac OS 10.5) and does not require any additional downloads or software. Viscosity allows connections to be completely configured through a GUI, without any need to know how to use the command-line or OpenVPN’s configuration file syntax. Advanced users still have full manual control over configuration options if desired.
As well as connection configuration, Viscosity also provides a global menu for quick connection/disconnection, as well as a details window containing connection information and traffic statistics.
Features of Viscosity
* Cocoa Goodness: Sleek Mac OS X integration.
* Everything You Need: Bundled with OpenVPN and drivers.
* GUI Management: No command-line needed.
* Leopard Support: Designed with Leopard in mind.
* Keychain Security: Keeps your VPN logins safe.
* Enterprise Support: Easily pre-configure Viscosity.