CoffeeCup SiteMapper 5.3 Build 225
Sitemaps are a great SEO tool. They give you a way to stand up and say, “Hey, search engines! Over here! Check out my site.” And sitemaps are also a great usability tool. They gives your visitors a secondary navigation option, not to mention a peek at how your Website is structured.
Yep, sitemaps form a near-perfect intersection of SEO and usability. Unfortunately, they’re pretty tedious to put together… unless you’re using CoffeeCup Sitemapper.
Sitemapper makes it incredibly easy to create a sitemap. Just enter your Website URL, click a button, and then sit back while Sitemapper takes care of all the rest. It’s powered by a similar spider as the ones used by the popular search engines Google, Yahoo, and Bing to crawl your Website. Not only does it compile a comprehensive sitemap, it also gives you an idea of the “crawlability” of your site.
And when it’s done scanning, you can customize the results, set priority and change frequency for your pages, adjust page colors, and more. Once you’re done making your changes, uploading is simple: With a click of a button, your sitemap is published. Submitting it to search engines is just as easy. We’ve included built-in links to the major search engines, so all you have to do is click your mouse, and you’re on the way to better search engine visibility.
- When you make a sitemap, your search engine ranking will thank you. That’s because search engine spiders have an easier time of indexing Websites with comprehensive sitemaps.
- Got files or folders you don't want to include in your sitemap? No problem — it’s easy to tell Google Sitemapper to ignore them.
- Built-in uploading lets you publish your sitemap to your server from inside the program.
- Fresher search results on Google, Yahoo!, and Bing.
- Sitemapper automatically generates page names from title tags.
- Change the look and feel of your sitemap with the point-and-click color palette.
- Easily preview your sitemap in your default browser from inside the program.
- Include .html, .php, and .asp pages as well as any other file extensions.
- Add cool icons to your sitemaps for a touch of flair.
- The built-in scheduler automatically updates your sitemap.
- Creates HTML and XML files for uploading and submission.