FastContacts uses information from your Contacts application on your device (i.e. Address Book) to organize/sort contacts. For example, when you sort your contacts by "Events by month", FastContacts uses the date field information (any date field such as birthday or anniversary that is stored for a contact) to sort and display the contact list.
- Use coverflow to visually flip through your contact photos just like you browse album art in the iPod.
- Hate missing birthdays and anniversaries? The Alarms feature reminds you of upcoming birthdays, anniversaries and other events. The application icon badge shows the count of upcoming events.
- Can’t remember the name of the plumber or that super cool restaurant? In addition to Name, Company, Phone Numbers, Address and Title fields, FastContacts searches the Notes fields in your address book to find buried information. Now you can finally search your Outlook Notes!
- Visiting San Franciso (or any other city)? With one click sort all your contacts by City and quickly decide who you want to meet (and who to avoid). You can also sort by State, Zip, Country, etc.
- Looking for a job or a professional connection? Quickly sort your contacts by their Company/Department to see your connections.
- Organizing an alumni dinner (or any such event)? Tap the "Group Email" button to quickly send an email to all your alumni group members (or any such group) with one click.
- List your contacts by "Events last/this/next month" or "Events by month" to be prepared for all the upcoming events!!
- Add/modify/delete contact records.
- Works great even when you sync your Contacts with MobileMe, Microsoft Exchange, Address Book (on Mac) or Outlook (on PC).
- Different color themes to suit your mood and style.
- A beautiful and an easy to use interface.