iPhone Mobile Ringtone Converter is an easy-to-use tool that can help you trim or clip audio from your favorite audio or video files, then convert it to ringtone format. With this program, you can make your own mobile ringtone from any music you love. The supported input source file formats include .mp3, .m4a, .wav, .wma, .avi, .flv (YouTube format), .mp4 (iPod video format), .wmv, MPEG, H.264/AVC, AVCHD, .mkv, .rm, .ra, .mov, DivX, XviD, 3GP, etc.
You also can convert to mp3 or ringtone format files in batch mode with sample rate. The output ringtone format include m4r (iPhone ringtone), mmf (smaf format), amr, awb.
- Supports batch conversion.
- Accepts almost any audio or video file as input, including .mp3, .m4a, .wav, .wma, .avi, .flv (YouTube Format), .mp4 (iPod Video Format), .wmv, MPEG, H.264/AVC, AVCHD, .mkv, .rm, .ra, .mov, DivX, XviD, 3GP, etc.
- Batch convert audio/video to iPhone ringtone m4r format, mp3, mmf (smaf format), amr-nb, amr-wb and wave.
- Supports audio effect: fade in and fade out.
- Trim or clip audio and video freely.
- Convert mp3 to mmf.
- Works with iPhone, iPhone 3G/3GS, Samsung, Siemens, NEC, Sharp, Motorola, ….
- Works with iPhone OS version 1.0, 2.0, 3.0 and later.