iRepo is a very easy to use iPod utility to recover songs off iPods. You simply connect your iPod and iRepo will show you all the songs that are on the iPod. You can then easily select which songs you want to transfer and then tell iRepo to start transferring.
- Recover from computer crash: If you’ve lost all your songs on your computer due to a computer crash, iRepo gives you the ability to copy the songs back from your iPod. This is impossible using iTunes alone.
- Load songs onto new computer: When buying a new computer, iRepo makes it possible to easily transfer your songs to your new computer from your iPod.
- Copy songs from any iPod: iRepo gives you the ability to copy songs onto your computer from any iPod. If your friend has songs you would like, you can connect their iPod to your computer and transfer over all the songs you don’t have.
- How it works: You simply start up iRepo and connect your iPod. iRepo will then display a listing of all the songs on the iPod in a very easy to use interface much like the browser interface in iTunes. You select which songs you want and click a button to start the transfer process.
- Removed need to "Run as Administrator" to detect some iPods.