Build your own beach resort! Starting in the 1920s, every year is a new level: Wonderful art-deco hotels, the invention of the cinema, the first fast-food diner and – decades later – giant hotels right on the beach. Design everything as you like it.
On a huge scrollable map you develop the same city over the course of 60 years! While doing so, complete the challenging tasks that you are assigned within each level. You cash in on renting out your hotel rooms, while shops, restaurants and other leisure facilities bring you leasing receipts. Will you manage to conciliate revenue, number of guests and the attractiveness of your city?
- 60 fantastic levels in 6 decades, starting in the 1920s
- Building simulation meets time management
- Massive choice of hotels, shops, leisure facilities
- Scrollable game field
- Special support for widescreen displays
- Mac OS X 10.4.11 or later.
- RAM 512 MB