OfficePool automates your 2010 NCAA (Men’s or Women’s) March Madness College Basketball Pool. 2010 NIT Brackets are also available at no extra charge.
Create customized Web Forms which allow your players to fill out their brackets and allows you to import them directly into OfficePool. Print and view detailed standings and brackets or build an entire web site with a click of the mouse, all with customized scoring options to fit your needs.
OfficePool also supports supports NIT and Sweet 16 brackets.
OfficePool runs on the platform of your choice including most versions of Mac OS X and Windows. OfficePool incorporates a ton of features so if you’re a college hoops fan and want the flexibility of running your own NCAA or NIT Tournament pool, then you’ve got to try OfficePool 2010.
- Database Import Ability to store picks in online database to be imported directly into OfficePool (See the Web Form Tool button).
- Progressive Pools Ability to start a pool from any point in the tournament.
- Create a full web site for your pool (Standings, Possible Outcomes, Brackets and more) With a couple clicks of the mouse you can create an entire web site for uploading to your service provider.
- Email updates from within OfficePool Want to email everyone their picks — and only their picks? Or perhaps you want to promote your site by e-mailing the Standings after each round of games. Or a quick note to those who still need to pay up. The Pool Manager/Email feature provides all this and more.
- Web-based Entry form Save a ton of time by pointing your users to a Web Form which will allow them to fill out their picks from a web page. Once they hit submit, you receive an email which you simply import into OfficePool. Big Time Saver. There is also a wizard to help generate the form automatically.
- The One and Only QuikPik™ Feature which automatically generates completely random brackets. Very useful for those addicted to the lottery and also fun for those who don’t know anything about basketball! This feature allows your users an added chance at winning something.
- Loads of Scoring Options Some traditional and some not so traditional but chances are OfficePool has what you’re looking for. And if not, let us know and we’ll try to add it for you.
- Imagine the Possibilities (After 2nd round games are complete) This allows your pool participants to see what chances they have of finishing at the top.
- Customizable Web Template Don’t like the look we’ve come up with for your web site? Not a problem. Just use your favorite HTML Editor and change the entire look and feel of your Officepool-generated web files. You can also update styles (Cascading Style Sheets) from within OfficePool.
- Keep Track of Who’s Paid and who hasn’t, if you’re into that sort of thing. Or use this feature to keep track of whatever else you might keep track of.
- Play-In Game option (needed since the 2002 Tourney) We don’t like this option anymore than you but because the NCAA wants to feel like they are reaching out to the little folk, we’re stuck with it. At least you have the option to use it or not. We prefer not.
- Tournament Teams File Immediately following the announcement we will provide all registered users with a tournament teams file which includes all 652010NCAA participants. As long as you’re registered you can then import them into your pool.
What’s New in Release 1.5.2
- Fixed a problem where sorting a report wouldn’t "Stick" when
saving a file or when building a website.