iRehearse 1.1 details
Ever struggled to hear what is being played in your favourite song?
Ever wondered what exactly is happening during that screaming solo or
big drum fill? Ever had to re-tune your instrument to practice that one
track that is tuned a semi-tone down? iRehearse is here to help!
iRehearse is a software phrase trainer designed to help musicians
learn, practice and transcribe tracks. Featuring looping, pitch
shifting, tempo adjustment and audio EQ.
iRehearse will play all of your standard audio formats like MP3 or
Wave, however it can also load other formats. Do you have a video of a
song you wish to learn? iRehearse can play that too! iRehearse uses
Apple Quicktime to handle the playback of your tracks and as a result
can play almost every format that Quicktime can.
What’s New in this Version
– New playlist support with independent pitch, tempo and EQ settings for each track in the list.
– Waveform caching so tracks load quicker after they have been loaded once.
– Several tweaks and bug fixes.
- Mac OS X 10.3.9 or later
- 1.67GHz PowerPC G4 (2GHz PowerPC G5 or Intel recommended)
- 512MB of RAM (1GB recommended)
- Quicktime 7.1 or higher