Sony Ericsson K600/K608/V600 USB drivers
USB drivers for Sony Ericsson K600i/K608i/V600i.
1. Download the zip file to your computer. Remember where you place it.
2. Unzip the file to a temporary folder.
3. Connect your K600i/K608i/V600i to the PC using the USB cable. This will initiate the Windows Found New hardware wizard to be used during the installation.
4. Follow the instructions in the wizard, and choose to Install from a list, press Next.
5. Browse to the temporary folder created under step 2 above to point to the driver to install and press Next.
6. When the driver is installed, press Finish".
Note! The wizard will start totally 4 times, but browse to the temporary folder created under step 2 above every time.
How to use
The connection to the K600i/K608i/V600i is now ready to use by your installed applications.