Once the modem scripts are installed your phone can be used for standard Windows Dial-Up Networking, either by using Sony Ericsson Mobile Networking Wizard or by using the tools in Windows to set up a network connection.
1. Download the zip file to your computer. Remember where you place it.
2. Unzip the file to a temporary folder.
3. Open the Control Panel.
4. Open Phone and Modem options.
5. Select the Modems tab.
6. Select ‘Add’.
7. Check the ‘Don’t detect my modem’ option.
8. Browse to the temporary folder in step 2 and select the desired modem.