Once the modem scripts are installed your phone can be used for standard Windows Dial-Up Networking, either by using Sony Ericsson Mobile Networking Wizard or by using the tools in Windows to set up a network connection.
- Download the zip file to your computer. Remember where you place it.
- Unzip the file to a temporary folder.
- Open the Control Panel.
- Open Phone and Modem options.
- Select the Modems tab.
- Select ‘Add’.
- Check the ‘Don’t detect my modem’ option.
- Browse to the temporary folder in step 2 and select the desired modem.
The ‘Read Me.txt’ file in the temporary folder in step 2 contains valuable information about how to set up the modems correctly. Follow the instructions in section 4.1 (for DCU-11 connection), section 7 (for Bluetooth connection) or 8 (for Infrared Connection).