Modem drivers for USB are installed together with the USB cable. After installing this modem scripts, your phone can be used for standard Windows Dial-Up Networking, either by using Sony Ericsson Mobile Networking Wizard or by using the tools in Windows to set up a network connection.
- Download the zip file to your computer. Remember where you place it.
- Unzip the file to a temporary folder.
- Open the Control Panel.
- Open Phone and Modem options.
- Select the Modems tab.
- Select ‘Add’.
- Check the ‘Don’t detect my modem’ option.
- Select ‘Have Disk…’
- Browse to the temporary folder in step 2 and select the desired modem, select ‘Open’.
- Select ‘OK’, then ‘Next’
- Select the COM-port that you want to use, then select ‘Next’
- Select ‘Finish’ and the setup is completed