Network Monitoring Software for diverse network environments. Always know what’s happening with your critical applications, servers, and devices.
NetCrunch automatically discovers TCP/IP nodes in order to create an accurate view in the form of physical and logical network topology maps and other dynamic views. It combines agentless monitoring of various devices and operating systems like: Windows, Linux (kernel 2.4 or newer), Novell OES, Mac OS X, BSD and NetWare.
NetCrunch unifies fault management by collecting and alerting on events received from a variety of external sources such as: Windows Event Logs, Syslog or SNMP traps. NetCrunch contains over 65 built-in Network Service monitors and advanced user experience monitors (HTTP/S, POP3, FTP, SMTP, DNS).
NetCrunch allows creating custom maps placed on any background. Maps can include links to other maps, monitored nodes and other graphical elements. The map presents hierarchical structure of monitoring dependencies. The map is automatically updated and laid out by the program.
- Auto Discovery: Perform initial and scheduled discovery and classification of network resources.
- Network Views: Present physical and logical network topology as graphical maps and dynamic network views.
- Event Management: Collect events from Windows, Syslog and SNMP traps. Get alerted when problem occurs.
- Monitoring Policies: Use predefined or customized monitoring rules and data collection settings.
- Availability Monitoring: Monitor availability of network devices and services. (HTTP, POP3, SMTP, etc.).
- Performance Monitoring: View real-time statistics, multi-server charts, and performance trends.
- Long-term Trend Analysis: Define and generate reports on demand or have them delivered periodically via email.
- Remote Access: Receive alerts on remote notification client, view network status via web browser.
- Hardware & Software Inventory: Browse and compare windows computers hardware & software inventory information.