Bytemon is a network and resource performance monitoring application, intended to give administrators real-time information about the condition of networks and servers, while at the same time collecting data to provide historical data and charts for reporting, resource planning and other administrative purposes.
Bytemon can be used to monitor resource availability and usage as well as performance data of all kinds, such as network performance parameters (bandwidth usage, protocols usage), system performance parameters (CPU and memory usage), the availability of network resources, and the network latency of access to remote devices and services.
Bytemon lets you monitor the availability, current status and usage of key resources in your network:
- Traffic Monitoring: Bandwidth and Usage Monitoring of your networking equipment (hubs, routers, switches)
- Network Protocol Usage Analysis: Packet filtering allows you to analyze network traffic by protocols, source/destination IP etc.
- Performance Monitoring for servers and any networked devices (network printers, network storage)
- Availability and Latency Monitoring of remote devices and servers like mail servers or web servers
New in this Version:
- New: chart scroll and zoom added
- Flickerless chart auto-refresh
- WinPcap drivers updated
- Minor GUI improvements and fixes