The Extromatica Network Monitor is a network performance monitor that will untie your hands, releasing you from:
- the piling stress of constantly testing out your system
- boring, routine tasks that eat up your time
- your lack of awareness regarding incidents that are waiting to happen
- the conjunction in your network due to bottlenecks
With diverse tests covering all areas, including hardware such as servers, storage and peripherals, software such as websites, databases and services, Extromatica Network Monitor can take charge over keeping a close eye on everything.
As soon as it discovers something out of the ordinary, it can launch pre-defined scripts and communicate the situation to the administrator with any means necessary, including email, SMS, sound alerts etc.
The work of a network administrator is threefold; maintain the network operational, keep the users satisfied and make sure the management is well-informed.
Extromatica Network Monitor is available in 3 alternative editions, namely trial, standard and professional. Select the package best suited for you according to current requirements and budget and start using it immediately, regardless of the population of network infrastructure elements in your current setup.
- Constant checking of the availability of servers and services
- Automatic start and stop tests on schedule
- Start/stop tests, depending on the results of other tests
- An immediate alert in case of emergencies
- Automatic startup selected tasks to correct the problem
- Maintains logs and statistics
- Work in a normal application or as a Windows Service
- Handy wizards make it easy to manage thousands of checks
- Automatic generation of HTML reports
- Repositories for most used alert and schedule patterns
- SMS messages and email messages as notifications