LanHelper is an advanced network management software for Windows servers and workstations, which integrates NT administration utilities and LAN monitoring features. Owing to the optimized user interface, LanHelper allows network administrators to administer numerous remote computers simultaneously at high speed. Detailed logs are available for helping network administrators to quickly find and solve network problems.
Without installing any server side program, you would find network management is more easy by using LanHelper’s NT administration utilities and other tools.
- Scan IP ranges, LAN, or domain controller to collect machine data such as MAC address, logged-on user, OS type, SNMP and more. Easy to manage the machine data with XML and XML-group features.
- View groups, create groups, delete groups and more.
- View users, copy users, reset passwords, enable & disable users and more.
- View service, install service, delete service and more.
- View shares, create shares, delete shares and more.
- Execute commands, run programs or open other files on remote computers. With LanHelper Integrated Command you can even do more, e.g. lock computer, capture screen, get software & hardware information, kill process by name at regular interval, etc.
- Send the Wake-On-LAN commands (Magic Packet) to power on remote computers on LAN or WAN. Now supports schedule and service.
- Shutdown or reboot the remote machines on local network. Now supports local schedule.
- sessions management, open files management.
- Send network message in a flexible way.
- Monitor the machines on your network, check machines status, and detect whether the computer names or the IP addresses have been modified or not. Once the status changing is detected, LanHelper will immediately notify administrators through e-mail, network message, etc.
Different from other similar network management software, most of the LanHelper NT administration utilities provide many bulk actions which can speed up the operation progress, and also provide detailed real-time logs for analyzing and researching.
Reporting and exporting are fully supported in LanHelper. LanHelper creates XML & HTML report of machine data, or exports machine data into delimited text files. LanHelper also creates delimited text files or structured XML files of users, groups, services, shares, sessions, open files, scheduled tasks, etc. The exported text files and XML ones can be easily imported into databases or spreadsheet programs.
- Microsoft Windows NT4/2000/XP/2003/Vista/7.
- Pentium-200MHz or better.
- 64 MB RAM or more.
- 3 MB hard disk space.
- Network adapter.
- Added: Domain Controller scan option "Duplicate names: Reserve existed alive-status items". Repeat scanning from one domain controller and only scan for those items that the statues were not alive.
- Fixed: Several small bugs of scan functions Domain Controller and Add Machine.