NBMonitor tracks your Internet bandwidth (upload and downloads) usage, monitors all your Internet, it shows all the active connections you have to the Internet at any given moment and also the volume of traffic flowing through them. NBMonitor displays real-time details about your network connections and network adapter’s bandwidth usage.
Unlike others, it shows process names initiated network connections and allows you to set filters to capture only the traffic you are interested in. As a number of ISP’s are now disconnecting customers for using "too much" bandwidth, knowing exactly how much you’ve downloaded or uploaded in a given month can be very helpful.
- Network bandwidth monitorin
- Internet bandwidth monitoring
- Views network traffic usage in real-time
- Multiple network connections monitoring at a time
- Network traffic reporting
- Process monitoring initiated network connections
- Monitors and analyzes the network traffic
- Records and exports network connections activity
- No extra drivers needed
- Small, easy to use, and accurate
As a number of ISP’s are now disconnecting customers for using “too much” bandwidth, knowing exactly how much you’ve downloaded or uploaded in a given month can be very helpful. If your computer connects to Internet via an ISDN, DSL, ADSL, cable modem, dial-up modem, or VPN, you can monitor the Internet bandwidth in real time and get your total bandwidth usages to avoid overshooting your Broadband limitation.