NetFlow2SQL Collectorcan be used to receive NetFlow packets from up to 10 NetFlow routers and to store their contents into up to 10 databases on Microsoft SQL Servers or/and MySQL servers. The program consists of NetFlow2SQL Collector Manager and NetFlow2SQL Collector itself which is a Windows service application. The configuration settings are:
- NetFlow UDP port number,
- NetFlow router IP address,
- SQL (MSSQL or MySQL) server host name,
- SQL server TCP port number,
- SQL database name,
- SQL server user name,
- SQL server password.
New in this version:
- the DateTime field shows not UTC but local Unix time,
- all field values in host byte order (little-endian),
- data types becoming unsigned for MySQL,
- added the ability to drop SQL tables older than X months.