Mp3Player is an MP3 audio player for Symbian Smartphones, supports skins, stereo playback, Bluetooth headsets.
The main page shows the actually opened mp3 file, and the progress of the playback.
You can change the volume by pressing the joystick up or down.
Fast forward and rewind: press the joystick left or right while holding down the ABC (Nokia 7650) / (other Nokia phones) / SHIFT (SX-1) button.
Press the joystick right to see the list of mp3 files on the phone.
List of mp3 files
All files on the phone are listed here. However, the search for mp3 files may take some time, the process is indicated by the rotating circle at the bottom of the screen.
Select a file to start playing it.
Playlist repeating: repeat the playlist or stop when all files have been already played.
After a track ends: songs come in a random order after each other, or normally, or the playback stops.
Bluetooth headset: switch this on and restart the program if you want to use your Bluetooth headset .
Screen always on: the screen will not go to standby when playing.
ID3 charset: you can display speacial accented characters in the title/author of mp3 files. For Latin-1, use ISO 8859-1; the list of common character sets are listed in help.
Importing a skin
All JPG files on the phone are listed here. However, the search for the files may take some time, the process is indicated by the rotating circle at the bottom of the screen.
Select a file by pressing the joystick to use it as a skin. It will take some time to import it. Press Back to save the selected skin.
Only JPG files with the .jpg extension may be used.
Supported languages: English, Spanish, German, Hungarian, Italian, Russian
Here are some key features of "Mp3Player (Nokia 7610)":
· plays MP3 files (MPEG-1/2/2.5, ABR, VBR);
· stereo playback (if phone supports it);
· playlist shows all MP3 files on phone;
· displays artist, title (ID3v1, v2), bitrate, frequency and mono/stereo;
· displays time elapsed and the length of the track;
· volume control;
· easy-to-use, continuous fast-forward and rewind;
· associated to .MP3 files;
· full support for Bluetooth headsets.
· Supported devices: Nokia 3230, Nokia 6260, Nokia 6620, Nokia 6630, Nokia 6670, Nokia 6680, Nokia 6681, Nokia 6682, Nokia 7610, Nokia N70, Nokia N72, Nokia N90