Advanced WMA Workshop is digital audio converter with Windows Explorer-like interface, allowing you to convert audio files of WMA, MP3, OGG Vorbis, WAV PCM, APE and FLAC format to all these formats including resampling.
Also you can fast and naturally transcode Audio CD tracks directly into any of WMA 11 format, OGG Vorbis, MP3, WAV PCM, APE or FLAC format, using jitter correction to compensate reading errors.
With this software you can convert WMA to MP3, WMA to OGG, FLAC to MP3, APE to MP3 and other mutual conversions between supported formats. Built-in CD ripper can rip your CDs in most popular audio formats. With WMA 11 format supported by Advanced WMA Workshop you are getting all WMA 11 features like CBR, VBR, loseless and two-pass encoding. One more nice feature is a ID3v2 tag support, it means you can transfer tag information from one format to another.
- Handy User's Interface: Easy-to-use Explorer-like interface allows you easily navigate throug audio files on our computer and perform all actions just by one mouse click even for unproficient user.
- Batch Conversion Support: In case of mass conversion you can use inbuilt Batch Conversion engine to increase perfomance. You just need to add files you want to convert to Batch Queue and ress "Process tasks" button! You can easily change conversion settings(output format, it's settings, ID3 Tag information) of tasks in Batch Queue, after you add them.
- Fast Conversion Speed: Audio formats conversion is performed directly, without any temporary WAV files, this fact means higher converting speed and economy of hard disk resource. Fast processing speed saves your time and high conversion quality allows you really to enjoy your digital audio.
- Best Audio Codecs Support: Our digital audio converter uses most modern and fast audio codecs, it internally supports WMA 9 format: WMA 11 with constant bitrate, quality based WMA 9 format with variable bitrate, two-pass bitrate based WMA 9 format with variable bitrate and WMA 9 Lossless format, which allows you to store your digital audio with best qualty. For MP3 encoding it uses fast LAME encoder 3.97, for OGG encoding it uses latest Vorbis SDK updates.
- ID3 Tag v2 Support: Program supports ID3 Tag v2, you can easily transfer all most useful tag fields from one format to another, edit these fields in audio files (multiple files tag edition is also supported).
- Filename generation using ID3 Tag: You can use this feature to generate filename and folder's structure using ID3 Tag information such as artist's and album's name, track's title, genre and track's number.
- High Quality CD-Ripping: You can fastly and naturally transcode Audio CD tracks directly to any of WMA 9 format, OGG VOrbis, MP3 or WAV PCM format, using jitter correction to compensate reading errors.
- CDDB Support: You can download information about Audio CD disc such as Album's and Artist's name, track's names, etc. from Internet database just by clicking on CD drive icon in Folders Tree. Saving and loading of CDDB information using
- Local CDDB base is also supported.