On hold messages and music server.
IMS is a computer controlled telephone on hold messages and music player for Windows or Mac. This software mixes and plays messages and music that will play to your callers while they are on-hold or being transferred. One of the main advantages of using a computer is automation (eg. date sensitive messages) and the great increased user control.
This on hold software gives you complete control over your messages. You also have access to state-of-the-art features that have never been available in on hold messaging before. And if a studio produces your messages for you, they can update the presentation messages over the Internet.
Install the IMS on hold software on any Windows or Mac computer and connect the computer’s sound out socket to the music on hold (MOH) port on your office phone system. IMS will mix and play messages on hold using the computer’s idle time. No special hardware is needed and you can continue to use the computer as normal.
- Real time mixing of on hold messages and music
- Schedule active date ranges for time sensitive messages
- Schedule messages to be active only at certain times or days
- Plays clear high quality digital audio
- Large capacity, store over 100 tracks and messages
- State-of-the-art ‘fuzzy logic’ used for optimal message on hold rotation
- Use with professional studio recorded messages sent to you by email, CD or automatic online internet updates
- Record messages directly on your computer with a microphone
- Voice synthesizer function for text to speech generation if neede3d
- Works with most PBX systems with message/music on-hold feature
- Works directly with VoIP phones like Express Talk VoIP softphone.
- More information about VoIP
- Includes generic packages and free music
- Additional free on hold messages available for download