IVONA Reader allows your computer to read any text aloud to you. This easy-to-use text reader can convert any written text on your PC into spoken words. You can save texts into mp3 files, copy them onto your portable mp3 player and listen to them, anywhere at any time.
This text reader allows your computer to read any text aloud to you. It can read documents, news, RSS, books, webpages and emails. The speaking speed and voice can be changed according to your needs. You can convert texts into mp3 files, copy them onto your portable mp3 player and listen to them, anywhere at any time. IVONA Reader is compatible with all IVONA voices and other SAPI 5 standard voices installed on your computer.
- Aloud text reading from any program and any file,
- Converting text into mp3 files for later listening,
- Adjust reading speed, pitch, and pronunciation,
- Integration with any application,
- Webpages reader,
- Emails reader,
- RSS reader,
- Organizer and reminder,
- A professional film voice talent,
- Simple activation of aquired IVONA voices,
- Supporting of all SAPI5 voices,
- Easy installation.
What you get with IVONA Reader:
- Text reader of books, Internet, documents.
- Optional SAPI5 voices with high 22kHz quality (Trial):
- two British English voices: Amy and Brian,
- two American English voices: Jennifer and Eric,
- four Polish voices: Ewa, Jacek, Maja, Jan,
- one Romanian voice: Carmen.
- Free IVONA Player – handy reader of selected text in any application.
- Free collection of e-books
IVONA Reader does not contain embedded voices and requires buying a voice. IVONA Reader after a period of 30 days further use is only possible after entering an activation key which you receive by purchasing licensed version of IVONA voice unless you have other SAPI5 voices.