Transcode your existing videofiles to the advanced Flash Video (FLV) format with this free Riva FLV Encoder. After selecting a source-file you can easily transcode it into Flash Video using one of the presets or your custom settings. To view the result Riva FLV Encoder comes with the free Riva FLV Player.
At present you can transcode the following formats: AVI, MPEG, Quicktime, WMV.
- custom settings for audio- and video-encoding
- image extraction
- FLV 1.1 (metadata)
- Custom colored borders (Padding)
- Crop parts of the video
- Cutting with a startoffset and a encode duration
- Drag-n-drop of video files directly on the encoder
- Audio parameter check
- language: english, french and german