This application generates LTC wav or BWF files (48 Khz / 16 bit) based on QT TC or an Avid ALE file.
If you input QuickTime files, it can paste the LTC track into the QT as an extra audio track.
Thus, if you have an audio output to spare, you can have LTC output on ANY nle. If you generate BWF (wav) files, you can easily sync them in your NLE. So, you get LTC output from Source or timeline on ANY NLE! And it does so fast, and in the background.
- If you need to make a frame accurate tape but have no frame accurate deck control. (This happens with FCP sometimes, or if you have a field recorder)
- If you need to make a TC identical clone but only have one deck
- If you need to make a TC identical tape when there is no source (Like from file based originals like RED)
- if you need your Source LTC as output for any reason, and your NLE does not support it.
- If you need any LTC out for any other reason, and your NLE does not support it.