Turn any text into audio with natural sounding voices. Use Text Speaker can read your documents aloud, or you can convert them into MP3 files for listening, anywhere at any time! Just open a document and select “Speak” to hear it read in a clear, understandable human-sounding voice, or click “Convert to Audio” to create a MP3 file.
Text Speaker supports English, French, German, Portuguese and Spanish interfaces as well as speaking those languages. Now you can hear documents spoken in your native language.
Have the computer "read aloud" any text on your screen. When you’re proofreading, hearing the words aloud makes it easy to catch common typing errors. You can adjust the pitch, reading speed, and pronunciation to make the perfect listening experience. Add background music of your choice. When converting a document into an audio file, Text Speaker can play an MP3 music file in the background along with the text it reads. Background music adds a real professional touch. Since Text Speaker has word processing features, you can create and edit documents without the need for any other program. You can even edit and save Microsoft Word documents without needing a copy of Word installed.
Features of Text Speaker
* Listen to any text as spoken words
* Convert text into WAV or MP3 files for later listening
* Open and read Microsoft Word (DOC and DOCX), RTF, HTML, and TXT files
* Add background music to spoken words
* Choose from a wide assortment of free voices, or purchase quality professional voices
* Adjust reading speed, pitch, and pronunciation
* 500 MHz Processor
* Minimum 256 MB RAM
* Minimum 100 MB of Free Hard Disk Space