xrecode II is converter and audio-grabber which allows you to convert from mp3, mp2, wma, aiff, amr, ogg, flac, ape, cue, ac3, wv, mpc, mid, cue ,tta, tak, wav, dts, m4a, m4b, mp4, ra, rm, aac, avi, mpg, vob, mkv, flv, swf, mov, ofr, wmv, divx, m4v, spx, 3gp, 3g2, m2v, m4v, ts, m2ts, adts, shn, tak, xm, mod, s3m, it, mtm, umx to m4a, alac, ape, flac, mp3, mp4 (using NeroAAC), ogg, raw, wav, wma, WavPack, mpc, mp2, Speex, ofr, ac3, aiff and Shorten formats. Command Line parameters are supported.
- Multilanguage support. Currently program is available in English, French, Japanese, Polish, Russian, Hungarian, Italian, Spanish, Spanish Traditional, Swedish, Brazilian Portuguese, German, Finnish, Bulgarian and Czech languages.
- Parallel conversion by utilizing power of multi-core CPUs.
- Support of embedded CUE sheets (for FLAC, WavPack and APE files).
- Support of mp4 chapters (can split mp4 by chapters to any supported format).
- Built-in Metadata editor with Cover Art support.
- Has support for LossyWav.
- Supports portable mode.
- "Glue" input files to one large audio file and create CUE sheet.
- Converting to many formats at once using "Multiple" output mode.
- Grabbing of multi-channel Audio CDs to the desired format at once.
- Informative and resizable UI suited even for netbooks.
- Extracting audio from flv, avi, mov etc. video files (multiple audio streams are supported).
- Support for 24/32bit audio files.
- Works on XP,Vista,Win7 32/64 bit versions.
- FIX: fixed several issues in Metadata editor.
- NEW: Cover Art is reloaded when Resize settings are changed.
- NEW: upgraded to the latest qtaacenc.exe.