10-Strike Network File Search allows you to search files on network computers’ and servers’ shared resources (via the SMB or NetBios protocol) and FTP servers (via the FTP protocol). The program is easy-to-use, but powerful and advanced at the same time. You can preview, download, or save all found files to a report.
10-Strike Network File Search looks up network computers in Microsoft Windows Network and scans sets of IP addresses or IP address ranges. Enter file masks and a search phrase (optionally) and find the information you need. View search results and open found files directly from the remote computers or copy them to your hard drive. Generate and save handy reports.
The program scans shared resources using the multithreading technology; this helps cutting the search time significantly. What other programs search for an hour, our program finds in a few minutes!
For network users: Find the necessary files on your local network! You can search documents on a corporate file server or look up new photos and multimedia files on neighbours’ computers. The preview feature allows you to filter out the unnecessary information fast and easily.
For network administrators: Search servers and users’ computers including the administrative resources (hidden shares c$, d$, e$, etc.). Find and delete unnecessary, temporary, and malicious files on remote computers. Find all video and other media files that your users hide on servers hogging up disk space.
Benefits & Features:
- earch network computers for documents, multimedia files, and other information on local network.
- Search for files on hidden and admin resources.
- Search for files on FTP servers.
- Preview, open, and download found files.
- Delete files on network computers.
- Save your time with fast multithreading network scanning engine.
- Configuredomain, computer, and resource filters (where not to search) for saving your time even more.
- Export search results to TXT and HTML formats (for printing etc., view a sample report).
- Windows 95/98/ME/NT/2000/XP/Vista supported.