external IP addresses, can notify you by email when they change, performs DNS and Whois lookups, and much more!
Many Internet Service Providers (ISPs) use non-static IP Addresses. Because of this, your IP Address can change frequently. Some ISPs change your IP Address every time you connect to the internet, others provide you with the same IP Address for a few days before changing it.
Because of this, it can be very difficult to keep track of your current IP address. This becomes even more of a problem if you are running web services from your computer, or are attempting to connect to your computer remotely. Our IP Helper software is the solution!
- Displays your Internal Network IP Address for users that are part of a network, or behind a router
- Displays your External IP Address, which is the IP Address that the "outside world" sees
- IP Address Overlay displays your IP Addresses in the top left corner of the screen, on top of all other windows!
- Copy your Internal or External IP Address with one button click!
- Convert an IP address to a Domain Name, and vice versa, with one click!
- Perform a Whois lookup instantly!
- Can be set to run automatically at startup!
- Can notify you by email whenever your IP Address changes!
- Great for Remote Desktop, FTP, Webservers, PC Anywhere, etc!
- Automatically refreshes the IP Address display at an interval you specify!
- Minimizes to the taskbar and runs silently until you need it!