SSH Explorer is a new generation SSH Client and Terminal Emulator that makes remote server management look like much more fun than it actually is 🙂 Combined security and ease of use make it suitable for newbies and experts alike.
- Integrated SFTP client (New!): SFTP Explorer is the answer to your problems if you often have to securely transfer files back and forth. Always at your fingertips – just one button click away!
- File View: The File View panel relieves you from the pain of working only with the command line. It displays the current directory structure and has a fully customizable context menu. You can use it for navigation and file manipulation
- Integrated text editor: SSH Explorer features an integrated text editor, which is going to be great news for people who always found vi and emacs’ interfaces to be awkward and confusing. Just right click on a file in the File View panel, select "Edit text file" and you’ll forget about vi in no time!
- Snippets toolbar: The snippets toolbar is preloaded with some of the most often used Linux commands to give you a quick headstart no matter whether you’re a newbie or a seasoned Linux server administrator.
- Customizable snippets: SSH Explorer comes with a built-in mini language (containing only 2 tags!) Create your own snippets so you don’t have to type again that funny-looking-and-impossible-to-remember command
New in this version:
Bug fix: users, who didn’t have the default font installed, were seeing vertical stripes in the terminal window