The SystemTools Remote Control Manager (STRCM) provides a mechanism for installation, configuration, access, and uninstallation of remote control software products. The STRCM can be used either as a standalone application or integrated into Hyena v4.3 and later versions. Full source code is also provided, under GNU licensing.
Configuration of the STRCM options is made through a standard .INI file. The STRCM uses this configuration information to determine remote control viewing, installation, and other options.
Features of SystemTools Remote Control Manager
- Compatible with all VNC-based remote control solutions
- Integration with Hyena, or independent GUI or command line operation
- Automatic Remote Control (RC) Software Installation
- Automatic starting and stopping of RC Software
- Optional automatic removal of RC Software services and files
- VNC only Remote password and configuration