SysUpTime network/server monitor is a powerful agentless network management software. It provides users out-of-box capabilities to efficiently and proactively manage any network of any size.
SysUpTime network monitor is easy to set up and use. It can monitor the availability and performance of your Windows and Linux/UNIX servers, workstations, software applications (SQL, Exchange, Web Servers, etc), and network devices (routers, switches, etc). When a failure is detected, SysUpTime network monitor can alert the administrators by email, sound, running a script or other methods, as well as taking corrective actions such as executing remote Windows/Linux command, rebooting the machine, restarting the Windows/Linux service or running a script.
SysUpTime network monitor’s server runs on Windows 2000/XP/2003/Vista and Linux, and the web client is compatible with all web browsers with Adobe flash player (version 8+) plugin.
Automatic Network Discovery and Accurate Topology Map: Automatically discovers layer 1, 2 and 3 networks, gathering topology data to deliver complete and accurate maps of devices and connectivity across networks. Powerful map editing function allows user to add or change discovered map easily.
The combination of unique extensible mediation layer technology and CIM (Common Information Model) based object model enables SysUpTime network monitor to support new devices and applications on an ongoing basis with minimum efforts.
Major features of network discovery and topology maps:
- Support for a wide range of network devices and new devices can be easily added.
- Configurable filters to narrow down the scope of discovery.
- SNMP v1/v2c/v3 discovery.
- Scheduled discovery.
- Support for VLAN, HSRP, VRRP.
- Custom views, which are user-defined maps based on IP address, location or other selection criteria.
- Automatically discovered topology maps contain properties of network devices such as servers, routers, etc. Device list can be exported to a CSV file.
- Devices can be manually added to topology map.
- New properties or notes, such as license info, installed software, purchase price, can be manually added to devices. You can do search to find device with certain property.
Core monitoring capabilities include:
- Ping monitor
- SNMP monitor(supports SNMP v1/v2c/v3 monitors)
- MS Exchange server monitor
- WMI monitor (Windows Services, Processes, CPU/Disk Utilization, etc.)
- TCP/UDP port monitor
- URL (HTTP/HTTPS) monitor
- Telnet/SSH-2 monitor
- FTP/File/Directory monitor
- DNS/LDAP/RADIUS server monitor
- Windows Event Log monitor
- SMTP/POP3/IMAP4 server monitor
- Database SQL monitor for all major database servers
SysUpTime network monitor collects and consolidates events and alarms. Event de-duplication, event auto-clearing, robust alerting, automated actions, and alarm escalation help organizations identify potential problems faster, shorten mean-time-to-repair and reduce IT and operations costs. Core capabilities of event management include:
- Supports SNMP v1/v2c/v3 traps and informs
- Event reduction
- Event clearing
- Alarm escalation
- Event forwarding
- Event categorization
- Intuitive graphical user interface minimizes training requirements and increases productivity
- Advanced fault management minimizes equipment downtime
- Measure and report real time performance against designated SLA
- Preempt performance problems by identifying potential trouble spots before they affect service quality
- Increased operational efficiency
- Use trending data to make the most of network resources and forecast CapEx needs
- Protect existing investments — can be integrated with existing management systems
- Implement high-quality management capabilities priced to suit enterprise IT budgets