VNCScan Enterprise Console 2010.3.5.207
VNCScan is a popular Network Administration tool that allows you to remotely manage all of your desktops and servers from a single location.
With VNCScan, you can remote control desktops, capture remote screen shots into thumbnails, execute scripts on remote computers, and do a TON of other time saving administrative tasks. VNCScan is like the Swiss Army Knife for anyone who manages computers on a network.
It uses the standard open source VNC utility for remote desktop control. In addition to this, it can perform many time saving functions on your Windows 2000 and better workstations and servers.
The scripting features make it easy to customize the functionality more than any other product of it's kind.
- VNC Management:
- Support for UltraVNC 105 in Vista
- Strong UltraVNC encryption support
- VNC access while in safe mode
- Wizard driven VNC deployment
- Support for all major VNC distributions
- Include additional registry files with VNC deployment
- Multithreaded (super fast) VNC and RDP scanner
- Windows domain authentication
- Uninstall VNC Remotely
- Remotely change VNC passwords
- Full UltraVNC Encryption support
- Thumbnail UltraVNC support
- Custom Command Line Support
- and more!
- Network Management:
- Monitor up/down state of VNC, RDP, and Ping
- Ping monitoring for uptime
- SSH for remote management
- RDP Connection Manager
- Remotely execute CMD, VBS, KIX, and Auto-IT scripts
- Wake On LAN Magic Packet support
- Remotely reboot with safe mode support
- Remotely enable/disable RDP on XP computers
- Extend the console with custom commands
- Find who is logged into remote computers
- Remotely change Windows passwords in mass
- View installed software remotely
- Manage processes remotely
- Computer Management MMC Integration
- System Information MMC Integration
- Remotely Rename Workstations
- and more!