The second option in the Outlook plug-in family allows an exchange data with Microsoft Outlook Contacts, Calendar, Tasks, Mail, Notes and Journal for the "user’s" default folder, public and shared folders within the Exchange Environment. By using this plug-in your users can become more efficient through the elimination of double entry. As information gets entered into your FileMaker database during the day your users Outlook folders are updated. This allows your users the ability to synchronize with their mobile devices such as a Blackberry or iPhone.
- Contacts: Centralize your entire company’s contact list by using this powerful plug-in to pull Outlook contacts from each user into FileMaker. Once all your contacts are centralized in FileMaker, then you can push all records from FileMaker to Outlook allowing each user to update their Outlook contacts. You can also exchange data with public or shared Outlook contacts and even access and create distribution lists.
- e-mail:Use the plug-in to import and parse e-mails from Outlook into FileMaker. Once all e-mails are in FileMaker, then you can have a complete archive of all e-mail correspondence in FileMaker allowing the entire company to view the e-mail history between any customer and employee. You can also send plain text or HTML formatted e-mails with multiple attachments from FileMaker and suppress the Outlook security dialog.
- Shared and Public Folders:Use the plug-in to push or pull to shared or public folders in an Exchange Environment.
- Calendar Integration:Use the plug-in to push your FileMaker events into Outlook. Once the events are in Outlook you can sync your mobile devices such a Blackberry or iPhone with Outlook allowing you to have your FileMaker data in your mobile device. You can also pull events from Outlook into FileMaker as the plug-in allows a bi-directional data exchange allowing you to update or create appointments either in Outlook or FileMaker.
- Tasks & Notes:Use the plug-in to perform a bi-directional data exchange and either push your tasks and notes from your FileMaker database into Outlook or pull them from Outlook into FileMaker. Once your tasks and notes are in Outlook, then you can sync your mobile device with Outlook allowing you to have your FileMaker data in your mobile device such as a Blackberry or iPhone.
- Pop-up Reminders:Once your FileMaker tasks and events are in Outlook, you can then take advantage of the Outlook pop-up reminders.
- Mobile Devices:Many mobile devices have the ability to sync the mail, contacts, calendar, task and notes with Outlook. Using our plug-in you can push your FileMaker data into Outlook allowing you to sync Outlook with your mobile device such as a Blackberry or iPhone.