Business Functions is a free function library for Microsoft Excel that is designed in order to make business plans, budgets, structured financings and cashflows. This Excel add-on provides 102 functions for financial modeling, business planning and financial projections.
There are categories for date and time arithmetic, and discounted cashflow analysis. The system comes with a function selector, a help file, a quick reference, examples and a trace facility for finding errors in function inputs.
Features of Business Functions Basic Edition
· Industrial strength function performance from optimised C++ code.
· Rapid access Function Selector and searcheable Function Finder
· Debug and error Trace facility. No more unexplained #NUM! errors.
· Comprehensive function set for business planners and analysts.
· Accurate and advanced date arithmetic, offering unlimited daycount options.
· Functions either return accruals or cash (ProjMode variable).
· Choice whether to use projections functions one-per-cell or as array functions.
· Change the timebase of your entire budget by changing just one variable (Base)
· Comprehensive documentation in context-sensitive help file and online help, including limited code visibility for the pay editions.
· Spreadsheet examples of each function as well as pre-prepared templates available online (example).
· 3 tutorials.
· Many productive utilities.
· Callable from VBA, so you can use them in your own custom functions and macros.
· Forum and timely email support.
· Common-sense function names eg ‘MkPmts’, ‘NextDateSeq, ‘AnnGrow’, ‘FStepRent’, ‘Loan’, ‘Mortgage’.