With ConvertAll, you can combine the units any way you want.
If you want to convert from inches per decade, that’s fine. Or
from meter-pounds. Or from cubic nautical miles. The units
don’t have to make sense to anyone else.
- The base units for conversion may be either typed (with
auto-completion) or selected from a list.
- Units may be selected using either an abbreviation or a
- Units may be combined with the "*" and "/"
- Units may be raised to powers with the "^" operator.
- Units with non-linear scales, such as temperature, can
also be converted.
- A unit list may be filtered and searched
- Numbers may be entered on either the "From" or the "To"
units side, for conversions in both directions.
- Basic mathematical expressions may be entered in place of
- Options control the formatting of numerical results.
- The unit data includes over 400 units.
- The format of the unit data file makes it easy to add
- Command line options are available to do conversions
without the GUI.