Devgems Data Modeler is the ultimate tool for modeling databases with an easy and simple interface. It provides powerful features you need, such as diagramming, reverse engineering, SQL script generation and version control. It keeps track of your changes and generates SQL scripts to update your database according to them. It has smooth integration with development tools like Delphi and C++Builder. And all of these features are accessible through a very pleasant user interface.
Features of Devgems Data Modeler
· Generic tool that allows comprehensive modeling for databases.
· High performance and easy-to-use, intuitive interface.
· Supports the main database management systems (DBMS) such as SQL Server and Firebird.
· Stores the database structure in its own file format (DGP).
· Generates scripts to create complete databases or update existing databases.
· Performs reverse engineering to recover the structure of an existing database, allowing better visualization and adjustments.
· Controls database versions through history management: you can follow up changes and generate update scripts.
· Creates entity-relationship diagrams.
· Converts between different DBMS.
· Offers resources for integration with external systems (by reading the DGP file or by execution through command line).
· Checks consistency, validating all items on the data dictionary.
· Error report allows updates and improvements.