StampCAT is a powerful stamp collector database program that helps you catalog and manage of your stamp collection. StampCAT will help you monitor what you have, where it is, and the total value of your collection. StampCAT is easy to use. You can start cataloging your collection right away.
StampCAT has a comprehensive set of data fields, enabling you to register information as detailed as you want: country, catalog number, face value, date of issue, design, topic, color, perforation, condition, watermark, postmark (type, city and date), purchase date, location, price, market value, quantity, your own notes, and more.
Other features include customized entry fields, a loan module, flexible searching, a report designer, more than 50 pre-defined report formats, a HTML generator, a sample data base to get you started, pop-up menus for quick feature access and navigation, and comprehensive context-sensitive on-line documentation available at the touch of a button.
* Store information about an unlimited number of stamps.
* Adapt the program to your own needs: Change the data field names to suit your personal preferences. Hide data fields you don’t need. Specify your own categories. Split your collection into different catalogs and transfer information between them.
* Save time: Register most information, such as country and catalog, only once.
* Comprehensive set of data fields enabling you to catalog a wide range of information: country, catalog number, face value, date of issue, design, topic, color, perforation, condition, watermark, postmark (type, city and date), purchase date, location, price, market value, quantity, and more.
* Use the search and replace function to search for a specific word or number and replace it with another.
* Sort data by any field with up to five sort levels.
* Create your own reports with exactly the layout you want, or use one of the more than 50 pre-defined reports. You have full control of data fields, groups, sort order, columns, fonts, colors, paper size, margins and print orientation.
* Preview reports on screen before printing. Save reports in virtually any file format: Adobe Acrobat, Excel, HTML, JPEG, Lotus 1-2-3, Quattro Pro, or RTF.