InfoMirror Toolkit lets you synchronize information between Microsoft Outlook, Outlook Express and Palm desktop.
As a Palm or Treo phone owner, you may need to access your contact / calendar / tasks / memos information on both your handheld and your PC.
On the PC side, maybe you are using Palm Desktop or Microsoft Outlook or both of them. If you need to use both Palm Desktop and Outlook, or you need to convert information between these two software. And sometimes you may also use Windows Address Book or Windows Contacts to manage your contacts information. InfoMirror Toolkit will do the information conversion / synchronization job for you. Then you will be able to get the up to date information in Palm, Palm Desktop, Outlook or Windows Contacts
InfoMirror Toolkit runs on the Windows PC ( not Mac ), so it is compatible with all the Palm OS devices that work with Windows Palm Desktop.
For Palm Desktop and Outlook, InfoMirror works with data from the four personal information management applications:
- Contacts ( or Address Book on former Palm / Palm Desktop ).
- Calendar ( or Date Book on fomer Palm / Palm Desktop ).
- Tasks ( or Todo List on fomer Palm / Palm Desktop ).
- Memos / Notes ( or Memo Pad on former Palm / Palm Desktop ).
For Outlook Express, InfoMirror works with Windows Address Book that Outlook Express is using and the Windows Contacts software.
Actually in other words, InfoMirror Toolkit is a combination of:
- DesktopMirror for Outlook:
Synchronizes information between Palm Desktop and Outlook.
Synchronizes information between Palm Desktop and Outlook Express
- And it supports information synchronization between Microsoft Outlook and Outlook Express.
- Operating System:
Windows 9x/ME/NT/2000/2003/2008/XP/Vista/Windows 7
- Microsoft Outlook 97/2000/XP/2003/2007
- Palm Desktop:
Version 3.5 or higher.