SatHunter contains all the necessary information for adjusting the
satellite antenna to the selected satellite. The adjustment is made with
the help of available tools (a compass or a protractor, a plumb, a tape
measure) and requires neither expensive equipment nor deep knowledge
about satellite television.
– Calculates the azimuth and elevation angle.
– Provides a list of satellite transponders for setting up the receiver.
– Calculates the solar azimuth angle.
– Calculates the time when the satellite and solar azimuth angles
– Calculates the antenna offset angle and tilt.
– Points the antenna using the azimuth with the help of the sun and a
– Points the antenna using the azimuth with the help of a compass.
– Adjusts the elevation angle with the help of a tape measure and a
– Detects coordinates by IP or by using a list of cities.
– Detects time using an exact time server.
– Scans transponders with a SkyStar DVB card.
– View signal level and quality with sound signalization.