SysAid is software for organizations’ IT (Information Technology)
departments. It provides asset management and monitoring, automatically
scanning the organization’s network, listing and testing its machines.
SysAid Help Desk Software provides details on each machine (its
hardware, software, history), allows you to configure different tests
for it and lets you remote control it. SysAid also provides help desk.
It also includes ITIL CMDB Module, Community forums, task notification,
reoccurring events, and duplicate service requests.
A new version of SysAid Free Help Desk Software is now available.
This version is completely free, with no trial period, and no ads.
SysAid Help Desk Software offers efficient, web based help desk.
- Let end users submit service requests via simple, online forms.
- Sort, search through, and deal with service requests using an efficient methodology.
- Print reports on the state of your help desk.
- Communicate with your end-users in real-time via SysAid’s completely integrated Live Chat module.
- Receive automatic notifications and keep your end-users up-to-date via email and SMS text messages.
- Utilize various features such as escalation, automatic notifications, a knowledgebase, and more.
- Manage and monitor your organization’s inventory.
- Choose between interfaces in English, French, German,
- Spanish, Italian, and Hebrew.
- Receive free support and updates for six months.