Can’t open excel file? Recover Excel files of xls, xlt, xlsx, xlsm, formats.
eRepair Excel is an advanced tool for Excel recovery, which is able to fix Excel files of any version (xlsx repair also supported), except for password protected files. eRepair Excel retrieves the contents of the damaged Excel file and saves the recovered data as a new workbook, while the source file remains unaffected. Of course, something can get irretrievably lost, but eRepair Excel is sure to recover as much significant data as possible, including the exact style and formatting of tables (width, height and color of the cells and borders), fonts, number formats, functions and name references.
The straightforward, wizard-like interface of eRepair Excel is extremely simple, so that even an inexperienced user would not encounter any difficulties. First you select the corrupted file; then eRepair Excel scans it and shows the preview of recoverable data. If satisfied with the preview, click “Start recovery”, and that’s that! The tool has been appreciated by users from many countries, and a German online magazine has published a favorable review dedicated to eRepair Excel.
Three types of licenses are available: Personal, Business and Site License. The Personal license is available for only $27.
- Support of all Excel formats (*.xls, *,xlt, *.xlsx, *.xlsm, *.xltm, *.xltx, *.xlam)
- Comprehensive Excel recovery: worksheets and worksheet names, style, formatting, functions, name references, etc.;
- Solution for Excel errors like “The file is not in a recognizable format” or “Microsoft Excel unable to read file”;
- Full data recovery preview, can be used as xlsx viewer;
- Export of retrieved data to a new Excel file;
- Wizard-like interface;