Excel Invoice Manager is electronic invoice software and billing software based on Excel templates and add-in. By seamlessly integrated with Microsoft Excel and utilizing backend databases, it provides you with a powerful, easy-to-use and highly-customizable invoicing and billing system, saving your time and money – taking the hard work out of invoicing!Powerful search ability. Search customers, products, invoices using various fields and operators available. The supported search operators are: Equals, Contains, Starts With, Ends With, Is Less Than, Is Greater Than. For example, you can define your search such as "Customer Name Contains Bill", or "Product Name Start With Billing".
Support for multiple currencies. You can use any currency symbol on your invoices – all you need to do is formatting the Excel cells with the tools built in Excel. Also, you can use several templates combined with several databases in just one invoicing system. For example, use one template combined with one database for invoices in US dollars, and use another template combined with another databases for invoices in Euros.
Excel Invoice Manager is also easy-to-use billing and invoicing software, not only because of its true what-you-see-is-what-you-get templates, but also you can complete common tasks with just a few clicks.
- Create invoices in true what-you-see-is-what-you-get invoice template.
- Manage customers, products, invoices and payments with ease.
- Design your own invoice templates with familiar Excel tools. Setting date, currency and font styles is as easy as formatting a cell.
- Customize the invoice form layout by dragging and dropping.
- No Office macros at all. All invoice templates available can be unprotected, enabling you to customize your invoice template in the way you want, including (but not limited to) creating macros to simplify repeated tasks.
- Unlimited number of companies and databases.
- Networking – share data with your colleagues over a network.
- Design your billing system on the database structure level. The Custom Field feature allows you to add your own fields and columns to the existing invoice template.
- Flexible pricing mode. Pay only for the feature you need.
- Free if you want – Excel Invoice Manager includes a completely free invoice template, which can be used stand alone to create and calculate invoices.
- And many more…